donderdag 3 februari 2011

you know you're gold, oasis child, born and so wild













I haven't been to school this entire week because I'm so so sickk, there's really nothing else to do than lay in bed and rewatch my favourite shows, not that bad! Started rewatching prison break, aww how genius that show is, also watched Dexter, Sex and the City and today probably the OC, even though I've watched 1000 times, it's still so brilliant. Had a major breakthrough in my lovelife, can't really talk about it though, it's still so new.. Currently listening to: beach house - zebra & the drums - down by the water. I really hope to feel better before this weekend starts, lots of plans! XX

3 opmerkingen:

  1. AMAZING pictures, love them :D

    www.theperfectplayground.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The 1st picture is STUNNING.

    www.fromanedge.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Cool pics! Love the jean shorts.

    Thanks so much for your comment, check out my new post if you like : )

    www.baublesandbangles.blogspot.com

    www.rosivintage.etsy.com

    -Stephanie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen