zaterdag 30 januari 2010

bad boys, whatcha gonna do, watcha gonna do when they come for you?

There's just something about bad boys, we all know them. Hank Moody, Mr. Big, Justin Bobby. They're all bad in their own unique way but all so bloody attractive.
I think it's the thrill that makes the girls go crazy over them, you never know what to expect. Will he show up? Did he cheat? Does he actually likes me? I once was affected with one of them, one of them bad boys. My friends told me I was an idiot, he will never chance, I would never chance him. I told myself and my friends that I knew what I was doing and that I, just like him, didn't really take it all too serious. Of course after a couple months it didn't work, maybe because I was starting to actually like the guy and I knew that he would never commit the way I wanted him to, maybe because I found out that he combinated me with a girl that lived in my street. Hmm probably the last one! But I sure as hell knew that me and him would never made it. Does it ever work, really a serious relationship with a bad boy. And I'm talking about growing old together, kids marriage everything. Even bad boys must fall in love some day right? Can bad boys be changed? Or are the girls who're involved with them just really really patient and flexible? Of course we can't blame everything on them, what does it say about the girls who're lusting for badboys? You know what you're getting into, you know what you can expect. Maybe it's the girls who're messed up. Bad boys at least know they're bad and they're aware of their shortcomings, to lazy to change, but that's where they're bad for! The girls on the other hand likes to believe that it's love but eventially it doesn't work anymore, because the boys remain bad, are they staying true to themselves because someone has to, or are they looking for an excuse? I think we will never know. All I know is that I'm not even close to being finished with them!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten