donderdag 7 januari 2010

I get lost in the night so high I don't wanna come down to face the loss of the good thing that I've found

It has been 4 years. He told me that himself. Things tend to feel different than they were. He was there, I was free. As I remained this way he went the other way. Looking back, this was the biggest mistake I have ever made. Spending years chasing something that could have been mine all along. A missed opportunity. Moving on, seems easier than it sounds. Not for him though. He moved on.

It has been 4 years. Still I can't commit. He was aware of this, this is probably why he left in the first place. He came closer as I left. He did good by leaving me. Not by getting involved with my best friend. Keep smiling, they make a beautiful couple. We would never made a beautiful couple, you know that. I'm trying to understand it.

It has been 4 years. Some people may believe that time heals all wounds. But why do I still believe that there is only one person there for me? I will not go down, I will survive. People like to believe I'm strong. I don't cry.

It has been 4 years. And I'm still in love with you.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten