zondag 12 september 2010

don't judge me, just being human

Okay I know a couple posts back I said I was so done with being serious over boys and I'm just into simple flirting hooking up and nothing more. And at that point I so agreed with that. But I can't help, now that I'm home alone (yes highschoolish I know) for a couple of days and sitting here in my empty house with all of my friends being out of the country.. I can't help feeling lonely and with only wanting to do one thing; text/call one of those exes I also once talked about and wanting them to come over. I kinda miss getting texts since my plan of meeting new boys, hooking up, hang around but no strings attached totally failed. Haven't been going out lately and I'm just.. feeling kinda lonely this night.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten