dinsdag 23 februari 2010

In the morning all will see, just how crazy young love can be


I love my girlfriends, I really really do. They've been there for me in times when I really needed them and I can say without any doubt that none of them would do anything bitchy behind me back. But sometimes.. I don't know, girls will be girls you know. Me and my friends, we're good people but I just have to say that every girl can be so bitchy from time to time. Our friendship has been really tested the last couple of weeks. And from all those years we spent together as a really tight group, I can honestly say that it's always the boys bringing the trouble. Jealousy.. love.. cheating, it fucks everything up and it really makes you question everything. 3 of my best friends are in serious relationships right now, though I'm happy for them, after a little while I could just feel that they rather spent time with their boyfriends than friends. Like what are we, some temporary timefilling beings who you could push aside so easily, just because you have a boyfriend and now you're allowed to. Love can be dangerous, especially at my age. I've been in love before, but I never really loved loved someone. I've never been in a serious relationship before. Commitmentissues, trustissues, I don't know I don't care. All I know is that I like to flirt and have crushes, at this point in my life I don't even want anything serious. And for me it's really friends over boys.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten