zaterdag 22 mei 2010

I don't love him, winter just wasn't my season







#ohh studying drives me crazy these days. I'm in my final exames now of highschool. And I really really need to graduate, I have to, I must. I wanna leave this school and this town so bad and so so ready for something new. So I'm studying my but off and it's going pretty well I think, I'm staying optimistic. One more week and I'm done with my exames, summerholiday will officialy start and I just can't waith!

#Also right after my exames I'm going to this awesome 3-day festival in Holland, it will for sure be fun, me and my gals will finally be done with studying so we'll be probably drinking and partying till sun rises. Yes the sun, the weather here is so lovely it makes me craving for white wine and late nights.

#boyyyytrouble in paradise, again, this boy I talked about before who I once was in love with and never really got over. You know that one boy you keep comparing new boyfriends to and when you walk into a bar you notice him right away and for the rest of the night you're keeping an eye on him. There are days when he doesn't even cross my mind and there are days when I think about him 24/7 it makes me sick to my stumach and can't sleep. This has been going on for 4 years and I wonder if I'll ever get over him. I didn't even mention the hardest part: he's in a relationship with one of my best friends at the moment, for 2 years now. They're so in love and such a perfect couple. I'm happy for her but seeing them together and having to hear all her stories about him and things they're doing.. I don't know how much longer I can take this. So this boy is approaching me again, he did this before. Until last week he didn't cross the line. The things he said about his girlfriend, than about me, about what we ever were. It was crazy. I'm ignoring him and ignoring his calls and texts. But this is hard while he's the one person I'm longing for and the one person who ever makes me feel butterflies. But it's the right thing to do right?

#Something very very different but also a thought on my mind; gossip girl is being overrated. I do have to say I'm still watching it because it's entertaining, I like the romance between Chuck&Blair and I like to see what they're wearing. But if you think about the good old OC, it's CRAP. It's not realistic and the world there is one big conspiracy. I miss the OC, that was such a good show.

Ok I have to start studying now :)
xx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten