woensdag 16 juni 2010

meet me in the back with the jack and the jukebox

I am never, I repeat never going to drink another drup of Tequila. Even typing the name makes me want to hurl! I've had hangovers before, but this time it felt as if my hangover was having a hangover. I stayed in bed all day, sleeping, until I felt like eating and watched 'A Walk to Remember', cute movie! And the end did brought me to tears, but was annoyed by the way Mary was dressed. But I think that was exactly the point. Monday I watched Holland-Denemarken, and we won! Hurrahh, 2-0, party party, lots of beers were drunk and had a nice time. Ohgodd I just got back from work and I'm still havin such a headache. But I have to go with the flow, tonight another party from a friend. Will not be drinking much because tommorrow is the big day! Between 5 and 6 p.m. I will be hearing if I'm graduated or not! So nervoussss. Laterrr!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten